Samiria Ecolodge is a tourist lodge, whose design was made based on local materials, carefully preserving the safety and the environment, representing a perfect combination of rustic and comfort, appropriate to spend unforgettable days of relaxation and adventure.
Upon arrival at the hostel you will find a 64 m2 floating raft on the Rio Maranon constructed with wood of the area, yarina leaves roofing with internal wood celing, provided with interior lighting and railings all around the perimeter to provide greater security for passengers. By this raft we get to a covered, lighted bridge, where you can enjoy two resting places overlooking the Rio Maranon, which will let you have closer contact with nature. Main Maloka Following the bridge that connects the raft to the resting places we find the Main Maloca, which consists of the following facilities:
- Reception Room
- Bar (drinks regional, national and international)
- Terrace Bar overlooking the Rio Maranon
- Restaurant (Gourmet food and / or Buffet)
- Full kitchen equipped
- Stand for events and art shows
- Playroom for children and adults facing the Maranon River, where you can find pool tables, table soccer, toad game, table tennis and other games.
- A pool of 200 m2 where you can relax after a hard hike. Some have showers and bathrooms, sun terrace, massage room and gym both air conditioning and exhaust fan, and a full bar and a lounge with hammocks.
- Three (03) Generators, which satisfy the energy demand for the attention of the various services, which will be put into operation up to a reasonable hour at night, in order not to disturb the natural habitat of wildlife.
- The movil phone signal is available in the high area of the Lodge